The Religipals The Religipals

very stylish

I liked it. I'm a sucker for these "live-drawn" cartoons. My main concern about the movie is the mix of eral pics (jpegs) with the vectors. I usually use jpegs as background elements but I make em in vector before flattening em into a bmp image. But overall I liked the animation. Keep em coming.

Steve

"From my Room" "From my Room"

You'll go far...

This is the only submission on newgrounds that I come back to watch over and over. It's smooth, the audio vs video streaming is astonishing, it's simple but not too short. I always have a hard time reviewing because of these criterias. The only one that matters tough is the "overall" tough.

Keep up the good work.

Steve Hutchison.

one third one third

Hey!!

Did you just learn how to draw stickmen??

Health Class 4: pie Health Class 4: pie

Wish..

Wish you were somebody else.

Health Class 3: drugs Health Class 3: drugs

Gee...

Can't you bring a submission over 2/5???

penny bain. fuck ur ugly! penny bain. fuck ur ugly!

There you go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another powerful person who's trying to control our lives. Well there you go.

It's not like she does'nt deserve it! It feels like christmas morning, I'm all excited. I hope this feels like a slap in the face, Penny. Good one!!!

We should start a Penny Bain collection!

Dr. Demento's D&D Dr. Demento's D&D

That is sooo true

The coordination of voices and the acting reminds me of something familiar (:

Been through that too.! Bravo!

Robocop-PD Robocop-PD

could'nt be better

The music, the animation, the sync, the lenght, everything is perfect. Can a single man really do that alone?

Sloth TV 2 Sloth TV 2

Good drawings!

i recognized those idiots from Goonies! gee that brings out a lot of souvenir! how did u come out with that idea?

The Sharp Toothed Snail The Sharp Toothed Snail

Excellent!

it's one of the best flash story i've seen so far. i loved it. don't listen to those people who will tell you you're a sick fuck because you put violence into your projects because people will always complain.. i made projects that were "too violent", some were not enough.. but it seems there is no border between those two sides. People like to complain. mu last word : Brilliant!