Pencak Silat 1.2 Pencak Silat 1.2

very interesting

I just finished the game. I liked the skill points thingy, the combos, the difficulty level was just perfect. The graphics and animations are great. This is one of the most addictive games I've played on newgrounds.

Miss.Dynamite VI Swimsuit Miss.Dynamite VI Swimsuit

High quality stuff!

everything's neat, you've got a great eye. must have been long redrawing all these suits! good concept!

Squirtle Massacre Squirtle Massacre

WHO'S MY BRO??!!!!

I could'nt have done it better myself (: good work.. i wanna see more of that. This design is neat, simple, yet it has great grapic and it's only 65k!!! that's incredible!

Sheepy Sheepy

i love intelligent games

this game has a smart father.. keep going! i loved it! that's quality stuff

Nintendo Rpg (Finished) Nintendo Rpg (Finished)

true interactivity?

i would've like that to be Vertices. Its a good game but we don't really chose what we really want to do. the fake interactivity reminds me of ogre battle

B.B.Hood vs Kurt Angle B.B.Hood vs Kurt Angle

that's my kind of game (:

people, take exemple on this! this game has plenty of interactivity. The graphics are poor and i think jpegs in flash suck but i liked the fact that there was a lot of attacks to choose from! i liked the 3rd round (: i loved it! i lost.

BlackJack Game BlackJack Game

I can see a low rating on this

You'll probably get a shitty ranking but please don't despair.. the people who vote low for this probably don't know programming in flash! this is the best pieces of work i've seen in a matter of programmation. WOW.. no bugs, at least i think there is'nt

Campaign Kombat Campaign Kombat

Congratulations..

Great Collision detection work! I bet it gave you a headache hahahah... The layout's great but of course the game's a bit simple and an artificial intelligence would have been a great addition!

STICKWAR - Suicide STICKWAR - Suicide

That movie had a great idea behind it

i would've like to see true interactivity.. like some kind of a game for every suicide. :

1) a game where you shake so much that the goal is to shoot yourself!

2) a game where you must eat pills fast enough not to puke

3) a game where you must hit other cars x number of time before missing gas so that you can have a critical accident

4) a game where you must lift a rock over the edge of a bridge into the water... once again, having your energy dropping constantly

those are only ideas (:

Reign of Darkness (Alpha) Reign of Darkness (Alpha)

You've got to make a sequal (:

I'd like to see a sequal that lets your choose your weapon, lets you chose your armor and even buy some pieces of armor at the end of each mission!!