The Religipals The Religipals

very stylish

I liked it. I'm a sucker for these "live-drawn" cartoons. My main concern about the movie is the mix of eral pics (jpegs) with the vectors. I usually use jpegs as background elements but I make em in vector before flattening em into a bmp image. But overall I liked the animation. Keep em coming.

Steve

"From my Room" "From my Room"

You'll go far...

This is the only submission on newgrounds that I come back to watch over and over. It's smooth, the audio vs video streaming is astonishing, it's simple but not too short. I always have a hard time reviewing because of these criterias. The only one that matters tough is the "overall" tough.

Keep up the good work.

Steve Hutchison.

one third one third

Hey!!

Did you just learn how to draw stickmen??

Pencak Silat 1.2 Pencak Silat 1.2

very interesting

I just finished the game. I liked the skill points thingy, the combos, the difficulty level was just perfect. The graphics and animations are great. This is one of the most addictive games I've played on newgrounds.

Miss.Dynamite VI Swimsuit Miss.Dynamite VI Swimsuit

High quality stuff!

everything's neat, you've got a great eye. must have been long redrawing all these suits! good concept!

Squirtle Massacre Squirtle Massacre

WHO'S MY BRO??!!!!

I could'nt have done it better myself (: good work.. i wanna see more of that. This design is neat, simple, yet it has great grapic and it's only 65k!!! that's incredible!